Thursday 9 May 2013

One Big Announcement!

Hello guys!
*turns up irrisistible*
So today on twitter Liam, Niall and also 1DHQ said that there is going to be a huge announcement! There is even a website and its called www.onebigannouncement.com and it has a countdown on it. I have added it to my countdown app, and also set a reminder on my phone!
They said a few weeks ago that there was some big news, they tweeted it and also put it on the newsletter, so that's how I found out that it was going to happen.
I have suspicions that it will be a tour, because I read on sugarscape that Louis told a newspaper that there will be an album coming out for Christmas, even though they have not confirmed it yet, I guess they will. So that's how I'm presuming its a tour. There's so many exciting things going on, the TMHT, the book, the movie, the hopeful album and the tour!
The AMAZAYN thing is that I will get to go and see them (hopefully) because my mum said yes! That is, if I can get tickets... I am saving up already because I know they will be extremely expensive, because obviously their the biggest boyband in the world, and the demand for tickets is massive.
Anyway I have to go and finish my homework because this was a sneaky quick post in between doing stuff;)

update soon!

Elise
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment